Nexomon Extinction is an incredibly addictive RPG available for PC, consoles, and mobile devices. In the game, you have to become a Nexomon tamer and collect over 380 different creatures. Players will be able to assemble unique teams of different Nexomon and take part in exciting battles. And in this guide, we will tell you how to get EXP. Share in Nexomon Extinction.
EXP. Share in Nexomon Extinction
In Nexomon Extinction, your main activity will be leveling up your best Nexomon. And to do this, you must participate in various battles and win them. However, when you reach the mid-game and find a new Nexomon, you will probably want to level it up faster. And fortunately, the game has a handy EXP. Share feature.
This feature allows you to copy experience for the Nexomon you have on your team, even if it is not in combat. In the game, this item is called Synergy Cores. Each Nexomon can equip up to four of these Cores. And there are three types of Synergy Cores in total:
- Synergy Core (I) – Copies 8% of the experience gained by other team members.
- Synergy Core (II) – Copies 16% of the experience gained by other team members.
- Synergy Core (III) – Copies 25% of the experience gained by other team members.
How to Get EXP. Share
At the beginning of the game, you can get one Synergy Core for free. To do this, you need to check the chests near the orphan edge. Then, you can go to Parum Town and exchange Mining Shards for Synergy Cores there:
- Synergy Core (I) – One of each Mining Shard.
- Synergy Core (II) – Three of each Mining Shard.
- Synergy Core (III) – Five of each Mining Shard.
That’s all you need to know about how to get EXP. Share to Nexomon Extinction. Follow our tips, and you will be able to level up your Nexomon fast. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to change Clothes.