Roblox Doors is an incredibly addicting Roblox horror game. Players must explore the hotel, with many different rooms. In addition to the fact that you need to hide from various monsters, you also need to look for various items to open closed doors. And in this guide, we will tell you how to get every Badge in Roblox Doors.
How to Get Every Badge
Just like in other Roblox games, in Roblox Doors you can complete certain tasks to get Badges. There are 22 Badges in total. And you will need to perform all possible actions in the game to get them all. Follow the instructions below to do so:
Related: Roblox Best Dungeon Games List
- Welcome – You just need to join the game.
- Back From The Dead – Use Robux to revive yourself.
- Betrayal – Hide in the closet, and hope that some player will try to hide there too. If he will be killed, you will receive a Badge.
- Join The Group – Join the LSPLASH Roblox group by clicking the Join Group button.
- Welcome Back – Play Roblox Doors two days in a row.
- Buddy System – Play Roblox Doors with your friend from your friend list.
- Rebound – You must meet Ambush. This is a more dangerous version of Rush, with a very low spawn rate.
- Eviction Notice – You must hide in the closet long enough for Hide to appear and kick you out.
- You Can Run – You must survive Seek’s attack.
- Out Of My Way – You must survive the Rush attack. To do this, hide in a closet, in ventilation, or under the bed.
- One Of Many, Ten Of Many, and 100 Of Many – For these three Badges, you must die. Dying so many times.
- Rock Bottom – Go through all the doors and escape the hotel.
- Error – You must face Glitch. In multiplayer servers, the chance of him spawning is much higher.
- Meet Jack – You must meet Jack. This monster spawns in closets with a very low chance.
- Meet Timothy – You must meet Timothy. This monster has a low chance to spawn when opening table drawers.
- Expert Technician – Solve a level 100 puzzle in less than a minute.
- Sshh! – You must escape Figure and solve the level 50 puzzle.
- I See You – Survive the Screech attack. This monster spawns in dark rooms behind you. Turn around quickly and look at it to avoid damage.
- Look At Me – You must survive the Eyes attack. To do this, look anywhere, but not at the monster.
- Two Steps Forward – Survive the Halt attack.
That’s all you need to know about Badge at Roblox Doors. Follow our tips, and you can get them all. And while you are here, take a look at our all Roblox Doors monsters guide.