Battle Cats is an exciting tower defense game in which instead of defenders and attackers, there will be cool cats. There are many interesting defenders in the game, most of which are not so easy to get. In today’s article, we will talk about Crazed Cat and tell you how to unlock this defender.
How to Get Crazed Cats in Battle Cats
The Crazed Cat is an incredibly rare cat that has three stages of evolution and is one of the best meat shields in the game.
After Crazed Cat reaches level 10, it evolves into Crazed Macho Cat, and after getting level 20, it evolves into Manic Mohawk Cat.
You can unlock Crazed Cats on the 3rd of every month. To do this, you will need to complete The Crazed Cat event, and here is how to do it:
- Team members: Macho Cat, Boogie Cat, Catburger, Wall Cat, Dragon Cat, Bahamut Cat, and Paris Cat, if you have one.
- Items: Sniper the Cat, Speed Up, Cat CPU.
- Use a few Wall Cats in the start.
- Further, save money.
- Sacrifice your Wall Cats and summon 2-3 Bahamut Cats.
- By all means, do not allow Bahamut Cat to move forward. For the sake of this, you can even sacrifice a little the health of your tower.
- As the game gets completed by 90%, start building up your powers as Crazed Cat will be coming soon.
- After the appearance of Crazed Cat, you should have accumulated a lot of money. So spam everything you have.
- After Sniper the Cat knocks back Crazed Cat a bit, you need to destroy Le’boin and Teacher Bear.
- After that, start attacking Crazed Cat again. Use Macho Cat, Boogie Cat, and Catburger to delay the boss, and use the rest of the cats to attack the enemy.
If you do everything right, you will win and unlock Crazed Cat, one of the best and cheapest meat shields in the game.