MIR4 is a free-to-play mobile MMORPG that has been launched a couple of months ago. Right now the developers are celebrating the game’s anniversary and they have launched a unique event. During this period, you are able to obtain a certain currency called Dragon Fruits via hunting down different monsters. These fruits are the event currency and you are able to use them to buy some items from a certain trader. However, some players struggle to understand how to use it and we are going to help them. This guide will tell you how to use Dragon Fruits in MIR4.
How to Use Dragon Fruits in MIR4
Dragon Fruits in MIR4 are a special currency that you can obtain during the anniversary event. You are able to purchase some items from a certain NPC. Its name is Joyful and it looks like a small blue creature that you can find near the entrance of Duel Arena in Bicheon Castle. You can use your map to find this trader’s location.
RELATED: What Does Internal Injury Mean in MIR4?
After you interact with Joyful, you will be able to see the list of its offerings. There are lots of interesting items you may want to buy with your Dragon Fruits. Here is the full list of all items and their prices:
- x10,000 Copper – x10 Dragon Fruits
- [UC] Enhancement Stone – x20 Dragon Fruits
- 30-Minute Speed-up Ticket – x10 Dragon Fruits
- Vigor Pill (30 Minutes) – x10 Dragon Fruits
- [UC] Mystic Enhancement Stone – x50 Dragon Fruits
- [R] Mystic Enhancement Stone – x200 Dragon Fruits
- [E] Mystic Enhancement Stone – x1,000 Dragon Fruits
- [M] Secret Peak Summon Box – x500 Dragon Fruits
- [M] Magic Square Summon Box – x500 Dragon Fruits
- Rare Blue Dragon Statue – x100 Dragon Fruits
- Epic Blue Dragon Statue – x500 Dragon Fruits
- Divine Dragon’s Gift Box – x1,000 Dragon Fruits
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!