In Star Wars the Force Unleashed, there are a large number of different outfits that you can unlock as you progress through the game and use them on your character. One of the most beloved and desired robes among players is the Sith Robe and in today’s article, we will tell you how to get it.
How to Get a Sith Robe in Star Wars the Force Unleashed
The Sith Robe is a dark, beautiful outfit worn by Sith warriors. This robe consists of base silver armor and a black hooded robe.
Many players want to get their hands on this outfit, and here’s how you can get it:
- You need to go to Raxus Prime with a mission to kill Kazdan Paratus.
- At the beginning of the mission, you need to kill the first Junk Titan.
- After that, you need to cross the canyon and turn right.
- You will see several beams behind which there is a Holocron.
- You need to kill some Scrap Guardians and head there.
- Use Force on the tall sticks, after which they will let you pass.
- Going to the end of a large gorge, you will see Holocron.
- By opening this Holocron, you will be able to get the Sith Robe.
In addition, there is 1 more way to get Sith Robe, namely, use cheat codes:
- By using the GRANDMOFF code, you will unlock all the robes in the game, including the Sith Robe.
- You can also use the code HOLOCRON, which unlocks the Sith Robe.
We hope that our article was useful for you and that you were able to get exactly the way to get a Sith Robe that is right for you.