The players of Solar Smash are so excited about playing the game, flying on their jets, and shooting!
To succeed in flying and shooting, you need to complete the following steps:
- In the upper right-hand corner, please hit the second category of weapons.
- Please choose the missiles.
- Hit the Settings tab that is positioned in the lower right-hand corner.
- Add 66 rockets on the bottom.
- Entering aim mode before you fire the missiles or anything else is not an option. It will appear as a circle.
So, by completing these steps, you will become the best jet shooter. Still, how to fly your jet? If you need some assistance here, keep reading this guide, as we will provide a detailed guide covering this topic!
RELATED: How to Get All Achievements in Solar Smash
Flying a Jet in Solar Smash
There are no hesitations that one needs some practice to become a great pilot of a jet. Still, some basic steps must be followed. If you want to become a great jet pilot, we highly recommend being sure that all the steps are followed:
- Hit the button Aim that is positioned in the upper left-hand corner.
- Utilize the weapon (to do this, please hit the shoot button; it looks like a circle).
- Ensure that there are 66 missiles used, not less and not more than that.
- One more important step is to make sure that your game is updated.
Now you know all the tips and tricks to fly your jet! Enjoy playing and have fun!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!