The Sonic franchise is one of the most recognizable and popular franchises in the modern game industry. The first games of this series were released decades ago. So, if you want to play these games you can use the Sonic Origins collection which includes the first Sonic games. However, it seems that some players encounter different issues that occur when they try to play. This guide will tell you how to fix Sonic Origins crash and lag.
How to Fix Crashes and Lags in Sonic Origins
Sonic Origins is an interesting product that allows you to play the first games from the Sonic franchise. These games are quite old and it seems that some players encounter different lags and crashes there. So, today we will try to help you to deal with these problems.
Related: Where to Download Sonic Origins Mods
There are a few different things that you should do first to fix crashes and lags in Sonic Origins. Here is the list of simple workarounds that may help you to fix some issues with this game:
- Make sure that you’ve installed the latest version of the game.
- Close all the background apps or services that you don’t need.
- Check your internet connection.
- Try to turn off your antivirus temporarily.
- Make sure that your device matches the system requirements.
- Try to run the game as an administrator.
- Try to update your graphics driver.
- Make sure that you don’t have apps that use the overlay feature. If you have them then you should try to disable these overlays.
- Make sure that you have the latest Windows update.
- Try to lower your graphics settings.
- Try to reinstall Sonic Origins.
These are a few tips that may help you to deal with lags and crashes in Sonic Origins. We will be glad if one of them will help you to solve your problems. Good luck with your adventures in Sonic Origins.