After some time spent in the game, you lose control of the camera and cannot rotate it. This bug is especially common when playing on phones and tablets. And although it is already more than 1 year old, the control problem has not yet been solved. There are several ways to help you eliminate and fix the Roblox camera rotation bug, which we will cover in this guide.
Ways to Fix Problems With the Camera in Roblox
1. Open and close the main menu. You need to click on the Roblox icon and back. If that doesn’t help, exit the game and start again.
2. Change camera settings. Go to the Roblox settings, open the Settings tab and change the Camera Mode settings. You may need to restart the game.
3. Reset settings. In some cases, a complete reset helps. To do this, enter the settings and click the Reset Character button.
4. You are in a game with the camera follow mode attached. The developers of some games in Roblox can create games and link the camera mode in them to a specific one. In this case, you will not be able to switch between Classic and Follow mode.
- In Classic Mode, the camera stays fixed in one place unless manually changed. To change the viewpoint of your avatar, hold the right mouse button and drag it.
- In Follow mode, the camera will rotate with your avatar as you move left or right to keep your targets in view.
5. Uninstall and reinstall the game. This option should only be used if nothing else helps.
6. Problem with the mouse. There may be a problem with the mouse. In this case, it is necessary to replace it and test the performance of the camera.
7. Switch to the English keyboard layout. If you’re playing on a phone or tablet, try changing your keyboard layout to English and using that only when playing Roblox.
8. Turn off the joystick. If you have a joystick connected, try disabling it.
We hope this helps.