Are you looking for answers on how to fix the PUBG game voice chat not working on Xbox Series X error? Well! You are at the right place. We have a few working fixes for the PUBG voice chat not working issue on XSX. You can find them below.
How to Fix PUBG Game Chat Not Working on Xbox Series X Error
You can fix the PUBG game voice chat not working issue on Xbox Series X by setting up a Manual DNS in your network’s Advanced Settings.
You can change the DNS in Xbox Series X using the below steps:
- Power On your Xbox Series X
- Go to Xbox Settings
- Select the Network option and navigate to Settings
- Select Set-Up Internet Connection option
- Select your wireless or wired network
- Once the setup is done, press the Options button on your current network
- Navigate to the Advanced Settings
- Go to DHCP Host and set it to “Don’t Specify”
- Now, go to the IP settings and set it to “Automatic”
- Finally, select DNS settings and set it to “Manual”
- Set Primary DNS – 126.96.36.199
- Secondary DNS – 188.8.131.52
- Proxy settings – “Don’t Use”
- MTU settings – “Manual”
- Set it to 1473
- Confirm the changes
The above troubleshooting method will help you get rid of the bug that causes PUBG game voice chat not working issue on Xbox Series X.
If the above steps don’t work, make sure you and your party members are on the same NAT Type. If not, you probably have to ask the person with the slow internet to switch to a faster internet to change the NAT Type.
Related | Why Is PUBG Mobile So Easy? – Answered
That aside, sometimes, PUBG game voice chat not working issue on Xbox Series X is caused because of a bug from the developers’ side. So, if nothing works, you can check the game’s official Twitter handle and forums to learn if there is any new voice chat-related bug that PUBG is facing on the Xbox Series X.
So that’s it. We hope the guide helped you in fixing the PUBG game voice chat not working on Xbox Series X error.