While playing Merge Mansion you can encounter many problems, and these problems are not always related to the gameplay. Although Merge Mansion is well optimized, sometimes, when you start the game, you experience freezes, crashes, or get a notification of error 1315. Today we will talk about the causes of this phenomenon and tell you how to solve this problem.
How to Fix Merge Mansion Error Code 1315
Merge Mansion is a very optimized game, but it still has its flaws. Many players complain that during the game launch, Merge Mansion loads from 0% to 50%, and after that, it freezes and gives the error 1315. This error can have several reasons:
- You do not have the latest game update installed.
- The game file is corrupted.
Sometimes, to solve problem 1315, it is enough to restart the application several times, after which you will be able to continue the game. But if this does not help, try other solutions:
- Restart your mobile device and try to launch the game.
- Update the game by going to the Play Market or AppStore. But the game has a little flaw. Sometimes, to solve problem 1315, you need to install an update, but open the store you will not find the corresponding button. In this case, you need to wait a bit and try to update the game in a few hours.
- Clear the Merge Mansion cache. If the game file is corrupted, this may help in some cases.
- If error 1315 has not disappeared after a few days, you should delete all game data from your device and download it again. But do not forget to save the game, not to lose your game progress.
Related: Merge Mansion Lore Explained
Today we talked about error 1315 and all the ways to solve it. If you did not find a solution after reading our guide, wait until the problem resolves itself, since there was a glitch in the game, which the developers will fix within a few days.