Although No Man’s Sky was released back in 2016, it did not have huge popularity, and very few players knew about its existence. But the developers were determined to make the game popular, and all these years tried to make it better by adding many updates and game content. And in 2022, their labors began to bear results. The latest update has added a lot of new things to the game and this has attracted a large number of new players to the game. Among other things, space stations controlled by pirates have been added to the game, but not everyone knows how to find them.
How to Find Outlaw Pirate Systems in No Man’s Sky
Although the update has just been released, the developers do not talk anywhere about how to find pirated systems. For many players, this can be a problem, but in reality, it turned out that it is simple, and here is what you need to do:
- First, you need to install two scanners on your spaceship, namely a conflict scanner and an economy scanner.
- Next, you need to open the galaxy map.
- After scanning several locations on the map, you will find a system in the description of which will be the inscription Pirate Controlled.
- Once you find such a place on the map, go there, after which you will fall into the pirate system.
- In this system, you can find space stations, but unlike classic stations, the pirate’s possessions will be a little destroyed.
By visiting these stations, you can trade with pirates or even receive tasks from them, for which they will generously pay. But you have to come to terms with the fact that the quests will not be entirely legal. You will have to attack ships or rob merchants.