Hi, Echoes of Mana fans. Today we will talk about Spirit Crystals. Why would you even need them? The answer is: for pumping gachas (performing summons)! Usually, they are given to you as a pre-registration reward. Multiple players are not aware of other ways to farm Spirit Crystals. However, there is such a way, and we will gladly share it with you in this guide!
So guys, if you are interested in this topic, then let’s get the needed information!
Farming Spirit Crystals
So, you have received 5400 Spirit Crystals once you started the game. Still, there are other ways to get them:
- 1600 Crystals can be obtained after logging in.
- As soon as you clear Quests and Story modes, you will also be able to get ten Spirit Crystals. Also, we recommend completing quest challenges.
- Once you finish the first chapter, you will get access to the Missions. Make sure to complete them, as they will reward you with the 150 Spirit Crystals! Pay special attention to Bingo as well.
- Head to the Shop. Please note that packs and regular deals are worth your attention.
- Character Bonds can also give you some Spirit Crystals. You can locate this option in the game menu. Choose the character, then “Bond Level Rewards,” and “Collect All” to get the Spirit Crystals.
So, guys, we hope we helped you discover ways to farm Spirit Crystals, and you will use them while playing to succeed! Have fun playing!