The ability to drift while racing has long been an integral part of any modern racing game. And in the game Grid Autosport, this is vital, since your main goal is not to be the first to reach the finish line but to get as many points as possible for a quality drift. In this article, we will talk about how to drift in the game Grid Autosport, as well as give advice on how to do it better.
How to Drift in Grid Autosport
As we said, in this game, you will have to drift a lot. And the better you do it, the more points you will get. Here are some tips on how to get more points:
- Increase your speed. The higher the speed, the longer you can keep drifting. But the optimal speed is 50-80 miles per hour, otherwise, you can roll over or you can spin, because of which you will lose points.
- Drive very close near the orange cones. The closer you drift near them, the more points you get, but if you collide with these cones, you will lose a lot of points.
- While drifting, you will see a bar at the bottom of the screen. When you drive and drift, it changes color. Try to keep the value of this bar on the green indicator while drifting, because this way you will get more points.
- But before you try to drift qualitatively, you need to figure out how to drift in this game.
How to drift:
- First, you need to choose a car and we recommend the following models: Mazda RX-7 (FD3S), Nissan 350z Nismo, Nissan 2011 (Z34) 370Z, or Nissan 1993 (S13) 240SX. These cars are the best choice for learning to drift.
- You need to keep the optimal speed at 50-80 mph. If you start drifting at 40 mph, you will get few points, and if the speed is more than 100 mph, then you will not cope with cornering.
- Never hold the handbrake while drifting. You can only press the handbrake button a few times to slow down or, in rare cases, enter a drift.
- Never stop pressing the gas pedal while drifting, as your car will simply skid.
- To successfully start drifting, you need to slow down a little before turning, turn sharply, and then press the gas pedal button again.
Despite all our advice, the main thing is to train a lot. You can choose training tracks for drifting and upgrade your skills.