After such a long wait, Krafton has finally released the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) for Indian players. The newly launched battle royale title is almost similar to the PUBG Mobile in terms of gameplay features. However, Battlegrounds Mobile India is still under an Early Access state, which means the game is limited to a few pre-registered users.
However, there’s no need to frustrate if you didn’t get the BGMI’s access. This article provides the direct download link to Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB files through which anyone can install the game.
Here’s a comprehensive guide to download and install the BGMI Early Access.
How to download BGMI Early Access – Battlegrounds Mobile India?
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3vyQlDa
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3gGH1be
- Download the BGMI APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the obb file to Android >> OBB >> com.pubg.imobile
- Launch Battlegrounds Mobile India and enjoy the game.
The size of the APK file of the Battlegrounds Mobile India is 71 MB, whereas the OBB weighs around 619 MB. Hence, make sure that you have enough space on your device to download and install it and then follow the steps mentioned below:
Note: If the APK file says “Problem Parsing the Package Error” download it and follow the above steps again.
Stay tuned with us to receive latest news and updates for Battlegrounds Mobile India.