Fortnite is one of the most, if not the most popular, battle royale games out there available for free for a massive gaming community. It is a multiplatform game available on almost every platform, even after its ban on the iOS platform.
While players on mainstream platforms such as PC, PlayStation, or Xbox know how to download and play Fortnite—we have MacOS users who don’t know how they can download and play the game. Some in the Fortnite community—who are also Mac users—are even worried if they can even run the game as Apple banned it on the iOS platform.
In the wake of that, we have prepared a handy guide that shows multiple ways in which you can download and play Fortnite on MacOS.
How to Download and Play Fortnite on Mac
There are a few many ways using which you can download and play Fortnite Battle Royale on a Mac—two of the best ones include:
- Downloading the game via Epic Games Launcher
- Using third-party apps like Geforce Now to download and play the game.
However, for the latter one, you need the Geforce Now membership to continue playing Fortnite.
Downloading Fortnite on Mac Using Epic Games Launcher
Follow the below steps to download and play Fortnite on Mac using Epic Games Launcher:
- Download Epic Games Launcher on your Mac
- Install and log into your Epic Games account
- Search for Fortnite in the online store
- Download the game
- Once the download process is complete, go to your Epic Games library and launch the game
Downloading Fortnite on Mac Using Geforce Now
Follow the below steps to download and play Fortnite on Mac using Geforce Now:
- Download Geforce Now, or You can use the Safari Browser to launch the service
- Subscribe to Geforce Now
- Search for Fortnite
- Launch the game
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.