COD Mobile is undeniably one of the best multiplayer action games available for Android and iOS. Although it is a great game for competing against random players, many players like to challenge their friends in custom matches.
Creating custom rooms in Call of Duty: Mobile is relatively easy. Luckily, players can create a private room for free in COD Mobile and can be done directly through the Multiplayer or BR lobby. Here’s the step-by-step guide for the same.
Steps to create private room in Call of Duty: Mobile
- Launch Call of Duty: Mobile on your smartphone and go to Battle Royale, or Multiplayer section, depending on the mode you want to play.
- Click on the ‘Private’ button located at the left of the screen.
- Your Room ID will be displayed on the left side of the screen. You can also customize your Room’s name and set a password to avoid unwanted players.
- Now, ask other players to join the room using this ID or Invite them by adding them into your friend list.
- Click on the Start button to begin the match.
Unlike other multiplayer games, creating a private server in Call of Duty: Mobile is completely free.
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile Private Room, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD Mobile is one of the most famous multiplayer games currently available on PC, Android, and iOS.