This week, the developers behind BitLife have added a new challenge called Globetrotter. Similar to the other challenges, players have to complete certain objectives in order to complete this new quest.
In the Globetrotter challenge, one must migrate to different countries, own aircraft, watercraft, and more. This guide shows the complete steps to completing the Globetrotter Challenge in BitLife.
How to Complete the Globetrotter Challenge in BitLife
To complete the Globetrotter Challenge in BitLife, players will need to accomplish the following objectives:
- Set foot in 30+ Countries
- Have lovers from 8+ Countries
- Emigrate 8+ Times
- Own 5+ Aircraft
- Own 5+ Watercraft
Before completing all of the above-mentioned objectives, begin by creating a character from any country. Next, follow these steps to complete every aforementioned objective:
- Set foot in 30+ Countries: In order to complete this task, either go to a vacation or migrate to a different country by navigating to Activities > Vacation > Choose an international destination.
- Emigrate 8+ Times: Go to Activities > Emirgrate > Choose a country.
- Own 5+ Aircraft: Purchase aircrafts from Shop section after attaining Pilot license.
- Own 5+ Watercraft: Purchase watercraft from Shop section after attaining Boat license.
If you still have any questions regarding the Globetrotter Challenge, feel free to ask them in the comments section.