COD Mobile Season 3 update is well underway and Activision is consistently adding new challenges and events to keep the players engaged. Quite recently, the developers added the Ladder Points season challenge that allows players to earn various rewards such as weapon skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter the Ladder Points challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in multiplayer mode to complete the challenge tasks.
Related: Call of Duty: Mobile redeem codes
COD Mobile Ladder Points challenge
Ladder Points is a six-part challenge that will continue till the end of the COD Mobile Season 3. Before moving forward, it’s essential to note that all the below-listed challenges must be completed in sequential order only. Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Play 2 MP ranked matches: Credits x200 x5 and Battle Pass XP x1000
- Use Concussion Grenades 3 times in MP ranked matches: Knife Throwback and 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies using your weapon sight (ADS) with any SMG in MP ranked matches: DR-H Throwback and Battle Pass XP 1000
- Kill 25 enemies with any SMG in MP Ranked Matches: Weapon XP Card x15 and 2000 Battle Pass XP.
- Kill 5 enemies with Headshots in MP ranked matches: Verdant Lock and Battle Pass XP 2000
- Win 2 MP ranked matches: AK117 – Timepiece and Battle Pass XP 3000
Please note: The challenge is only available until COD Mobile Season 3 ends.
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile Ladder Points event, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.