Week 1 of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has arrived, and once again, the weekly challenge section is packed with a new list of seasonal quests.
This week, players can earn 20,000 XP from each challenge and grind for a total of 140,000 XP. In Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 1, one has to work through several missions such as spending bars, dealing damage to IO forces, using repair torch, and more.
Here’s the complete list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 1 quest and challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 1 Seasonal Challenges
Here is the complete list of all seasonal quests and challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 1:
- Use the Repair Torch to fix a vehicle (200) – 20,000 XP
- Spend Bars (500) – 20,000 XP
- Search chests on IO Airships (3) – 20,000 XP
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sprinting (3) – 20,000 XP
- Launch yourself 150 meters from a Siege Cannon (150) – 20,000 XP
- Deal damage to IO Forces (500) – 20,000 XP
- Collect a Drum Shotgun and a Combat SMG in a single match (2) – 20,000 XP
While most of the challenges are straightforward, we’ll link the guide for the complex quests. Thus, make sure to bookmark this page to finish all of them before the deadline.
If you still have any questions regarding Fortnite Week 1 challenges, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.