Another week of bonus challenges has arrived in Fortnite and it sees the return of some fan favourites – the fire weapons! The Primal Flame Bow from Chapter 2 Season 6 is back this week, along with the Dragon’s Breath Shotgun from Chapter 2 Season 5. This Fire With Fire Week also has an increase in drops of Firefly Jars, and the Chug Cannon makes a temporary return to regular chests once more. Check our guide to find out how to complete all Fire With Fire Week quests in Fortnite.
All Fire With Fire Week Quests
Set the Fortnite map ablaze with this week’s bonus quests, and earn 12K for every quest you complete! Find each of the temporarily-added weapons in regular and Rare Chests all around the island, and as floor loot. Better rarity weapons are more likely to show up in Chests and in Supply Drops. You will see more Firefly Jars around to help you complete some of these hot tasks, and more Chug Splash can be found in Coolers.
The Fire With Fire Week Quests are as follows:
- Hit an opponents with a fully drawn Primal Flame Bow (0/2)
- Ignite Structures (0/50)
- Ignite Structures (0/150)
- Ignite Structures (0/250)
- Ignite Structures (0/500)
- Ignite Structures (0/1000)
- Extinguish fires with Slurp (0/100)
- Deal damage within 10 meters with the Dragon’s Breath Shotgun (0/800)
Related: How to Ignite Structures in Fortnite
Tips and Tricks:
- Any type of Slurp can be used to extinguish fires. It can be from Slurp Barrels, the Chug Cannon, or Chug Splashes!
- Make sure you press and hold the trigger until your Primal Flame Bow is fully charged before hitting your opponent to ensure the quest is completed.
- Ignite any structures with the Primal Flame Bow, Firefly Jars, Gas Cans, or by firing at Gas Pumps at the Gas Station. Any structure counts, so you could even set fire to your own!
We hope that has helped you complete each of these fun and fiery tasks! Good luck!