While playing the life-simulation adventure game Disney Dreamlight Valley, there will be moments when you want to give a completely new look or change of outfit to your character. For that! You must know how to change outfits in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Related | Where to Find Watering Can, Shovel, Royale Pickaxe, and Fishing Rod in Disney Dreamlight Valley
How to Change Outfit in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You can change your outfit in Disney Dreamlight Valley via the Wardrobe section of your character’s inventory. In the said section, you will get the following options:
- Customize (The first customize option allows you to create custom-designed clothing.)
- All (This section showcases every clothing and companion in one single menu.)
- Companions, followed by each category of clothing.
- Customize (The second customize option allows players to customize their character.
To change your outfit, you can select the All option or choose any category of clothing that you plan to change, like Tops, Skirts, Shorts, Hats, or other such things. Once you have chosen the category or went with the All option, select the outfit you want to switch to—and that is it.
How to Access Wardrobe In Disney Dreamlight Valley
You can access the Wardrobe option in Disney Dreamlight Valley via the character inventory that you can open by tapping the bag-like icon on the right side of your game screen or pressing the key that appears on the icon.
Here are some other guides on Disney Dreamlight Valley that will come in handy –
- Where to Find Paper for Ursula in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Remove the Magic Gates in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Repair WALL-E in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Find Worms in Disney Dreamlight Valley
For more on Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out our dedicated Disney Dreamlight Valley Guides section.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available on the PlayStation, PC, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch platforms.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!