Desperate criminals who have committed something terrible can be sent to death. The game is set in the United States, where in some states the death penalty is a legal punishment. Gamers following the storyline will have to learn how to carry out the death penalty in Prison Simulator.
In real life, this is done by two executioners, who lower the levers at the same time. No one knows which one triggered the mechanism. Therefore, the executioners can sleep peacefully. Well, how is it done in Prison Simulator then? Below you will find the answer.
Prison Simulator Death Penalty Guide
First, strap the prisoner, then moisten the yellow sponge by turning on the sink tap and place it on his head. Chat with a guy and go do your job.
- On the remote, drag the two red fuses up.
- Activate the four toggle switches below them by lifting them up.
- Turn the knob to set it to 2000V.
- Use the other knob to set the value to 4A.
- Lower the large wooden handle.
Now it’s time to call the morgue to collect the body. Congratulation, you carried out the execution! Go and do another task. Good luck!