Once you get a little familiar with AFK Arena, you will immediately want to become the most effective player and build a cool squad. In this article, we will talk about the basic principles of team building.
AFK Arena Team Building Guide
All characters in the game are divided into 7 factions: Lightbearers, Maulers, Wilders, Graveborns, Celestials, Hypogeans, and Dimensionals.
Depending on the composition of your team, you get various bonuses to the indicators of the heroes in the squad:
- If all heroes belong to the same faction, you get a 25% bonus to health and attack.
- Having 4 heroes of the same faction gives a 15% bonus to attack and a 20% bonus to health.
- Having 3 heroes of the same faction adds a 10% bonus to attack and a 10 bonus to health.
- Having 3 heroes from one faction and 2 from another increases attack by 15% and bonus to health by 20%.
RELATED: Guide to Level Up Characters in AFK Arena Correctly
A separate list includes the heroes of the Hypogeans (they are marked with a purple border of the icon) and Celestials. Hypogeans inhabitants do not activate bonuses of other factions, but instead, give their own unique bonuses, and their size depends on the number of heroes of this faction in the team:
- 1 hero increases defense by 30%.
- 2 heroes increase energy recovery when taking damage by 25%.
- 3 heroes add a 15% critical chance.
- 4 heroes increase critical damage by 30%.
- 5 heroes grant acceleration by 15 units.
Celestial characters do not have special bonuses, but they can be counted in the squad as heroes of other factions and give corresponding increases. Try to keep this in mind when building your team in AFK Arena.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!