RAID: Shadow Legends is a fantasy-themed, turn-based role-playing Gacha game. The story of the game takes place in the fictional kingdom of Teleria, where the Dark Lord Siroth resides after conquering it. The player takes on the role of a resurrected Ancient Champion whose objective is to restore peace and harmony in Teleria by raising an army and defeating Siroth.
The game heavily relies on its Champions, of which there are a whopping 400+! Although not any Champions would work in a competent lineup, players will need a good combination of Champions with good synergy in order to win. Even though the best Raid Teams cost a pretty penny, there are some budget lineups that work. Today we will be talking about the best Budget Unkillable Raid Team in Raid: Shadow Legends and how to build it.
Best Budget Unkillable Raid Team
The best team in this category would consist of these Champions, in our opinion:
- Pain Keeper
These Champions are strong as individuals in various lineups, but together, they can be unstoppable.
- Aothar’s Block Active Skills buff on his A3 makes his teammates a lot tankier and more survivable.
- Fahrakin’s Body Block passive makes him tanky and deflects 20% damage received onto his teammates and heals them for that amount instead of damaging them.
- Fayne’s A3 keeps healing her for 4% of her max health for each debuff placed on enemies.
- Maneater is the centerpiece and the core Champion of this lineup with his Unkillable buff placing A3 on all allies, accompanied by a Block buff which also heals allies for 5% of their max HP for each ally that it is activated on.
- Pain Keeper’s aura not only heals allies in Faction Crypts by 21%, but also, her A2 damages all enemies and also heals her allies for 15% of her max HP.
Is this everything you needed to know? Let us know!