Twisted Wonderland is an incredibly addictive RPG with rhythm game elements. Players will find themselves in a mysterious academy called Night Raven College, where they will meet many unique characters. The game also has turn-based combat in which you can use different strategies. And in this guide, we will tell you how to beat Jamil in Twisted Wonderland.
How to Beat Jamil
There are many different activities in Twisted Wonderland. And some of them can be a game challenge. The gameplay of the game can be divided into three parts:
- You can complete story quests and learn the history of Night Raven College and its characters.
- You can play music rhythm with different characters.
- And you can fight in exciting turn-based battles.
Before the battles, you can choose which characters to take to the team. There are a lot of characters, and all of them can be upgraded. However, it’s hard to get rare characters, especially if you’re F2P.
Therefore, many players have problems with the battle with one of the bosses named Jamil. This boss buffs himself and also debuffs your characters, making him quite hard to beat. However, we can give you some tips on how to defeat this boss:
- Use your very best cards. And if you have several high-level SR or SSR cards, you will not have problems with Jamil at all.
- Against this boss, it is best to use Flora and Water spells.
- Jamil mostly uses Water spells and sometimes Fire spells. Water spells can apply a Power Drain debuff on you, which reduces the character’s damage. And the Fire spells can apply the Blind debuff, which will make your character miss more.
- On the first turn, it is better to use Flora spells, since Jamil always buffs himself at the beginning and uses Water spells.
- On the second turn, you need to use the appropriate spells, depending on the boss’s spells.
- On the third turn, we recommend that you choose Flora spells for the second character since Jamil almost always attacks Water with spells this turn.
That’s all you need to know to defeat Jamil. Use your best cards and our tips to beat this boss. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to get Gems.