Dislyte has many unique game modes, but the best and most interesting is the story mode. In addition to the usual battles with a variety of opponents, at the end of each chapter and each level, you have to fight a strong boss. Today we will talk about the boss 12-8, how to defeat him and what teams of espers are best to use.
How to Beat 12-8 in Dislyte – Guide, and Tips
Boss 12-8, whose name is Sieg (Siegfried), is one of the strongest bosses in the game, and it is not so easy to defeat him.
Before we talk about how to defeat Sieg, we need to know a little more about the boss itself:
- Sieg has two stages of combat. In the first stage, he fights more calmly but has a lot of HP, and in the second stage, he becomes harder and faster, but his HP will be much less.
- The boss constantly applies annoying debuffs on you like Poison, DEF Down and Buff Blocker.
- When attacking enemies, Zig reduces their maximum health.
- The boss can dispel buffs of your espers and increase the duration of any debuff.
- On top of everything else, the boss has an incredible amount of HP, and his attacks deal significant damage to most espers.
Now that you know about Sieg’s abilities, it’s worth learning about how you can counter him.
RELATED: Best Team Compositions in Dislyte
How to Beat Sieg:
Try to kill the boss as quickly as possible, as the longer you fight, the stronger Sieg becomes.
Having an esper with Immunity and Cleanse skills on the team, will be a good advantage.
To prevent the boss from canceling your positive buffs, you should beforehand apply the Immunity skill.
When fighting a boss, apply the following debuffs to him: ATK Down, DEF Down, SPD Down, AP Down. This will greatly speed up your victory.
Best Teams for Sieg Boss Fight
To beat Sieg – team SPD Down + AP Down will be the best choice.
- Sander (Leader)
- Li Ling
- Lin Xiao
- Unky Chai
- Long Mian (Leader)
- Li Ling
- Chang Pu
- Unky Chai
Did you manage to beat 12-8? Share your very own tips and tricks to clearing this stage down in the comments section below!