Similar to Pokemon Go, playing Niantic’s new augmented reality game Pikmin Bloom with friends is fun. Players can either use a friend code or QR code to add players to their friend list. The option to add friends in Pikmin Bloom is well hidden, and because of that, adding friends in Pikmin Bloom is a more daunting task than it initially seems.
To help you out, we have prepared a handy guide on how to use friend codes or QR codes to add friends in Pikmin Bloom.
How to Use Friend Codes in Pikmin Bloom
To use a friend code to add a player to your Pikmin Bloom friend list, follow the below steps.
- Open Pikmin Bloom
- Go to the Calendar Menu
- If in the map section, click on the back arrow icon to visit the Calendar Menu
- Tap on your profile pic and username
- Tap on “Friends” [Found on the top left corner of the game screen]
- Tap on the “Plus-Sign” to get to the “Add Friends” menu
- If you have no friends on your friend list, you can skip this step
- Tap on Add Friends
- In Add Friends menu, you will get your friend code and a field where you can enter another player friend code
- Enter the friend code in the given field
- Tap on Send
In the Add Friend menu, at the bottom, you will find an option to Scan QR Code—tap on it, and you can add friends using their QR code in Pikmin Bloom.
Pikmin Bloom is currently available on Android and iOS platforms.