Garena added a new currency in Free Fire called Prestige Token, which can be used to exchange for the rewards such as female outfit bundle, male outfit bundle, name change card, and a lot more.
Since Prestige Token is a new currency in the Free Fire, most gamers are puzzled about how to get them in the game. Furthermore, can players get Prestige Tokens for free in Free Fire? Many questions are revolving in the mind of Free Fire gamers.
From the process to obtain Prestige Token to the rewards, here’s everything you need to know about it.
How to get Prestige Token in Free Fire
Players can get Prestige Token by opening Prestige Box A crates in Garena Free Fire. Each crate costs around 25 diamonds and can be purchased from the in-game store. However, players must note that they can acquire only 10, 5, 3, 2, or 1 Prestige Token from a crate. If they’re lucky enough, they can also get Elite Duo Bundle as a reward.
Free Fire Prestige Token Rewards
One can further redeem that Prestige Tokens to get the following rewards:
- Bon Fire: Requires 1 Prestige Token
- Weapon Card Voucher: Requires 4 Prestige Tokens
- Diamond Royale Voucher: Requires 4 Prestige Tokens
- Magic Cube: Requires 5 Prestige Tokens
- Name Change Card: Requires 20 Prestige Tokens
- Female Elite Bundle: Requires 60 Prestige Tokens
- Male Elite Bundle: Requires 60 Prestige Tokens
As of writing, this is the only way to procure Prestige Tokens in Free Fire. In case if the developers add more methods, we’ll update the them here.