PUBG Mobile Lite the stripped-down version of PUBG Mobile is a famous battle royale game available for Android and iOS. Since it’s a toned-down version, the title is explicitly developed for low-end devices to provide an ultimate battle royale experience on the inexpensive smartphones. However, unlike its parent version, PUBG Mobile Lite lacks various features, modes, and maps.
Players can download the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite from Google Play Store or Apple Store. However, if one faces issues while downloading, here’s a prominent way to download PUBG Mobile Lite’s latest version directly from its official website.
Steps to download PUBG Mobile Lite’s latest version from the official website
- Visit the official PUBG Mobile Lite website.
- On the homepage, click on the APK download.
- Once the download completes, open the File Manager application in your smartphone.
- Go to the Download folder and open the downloaded PUBG Mobile Lite.apk file.
- Hit the Install button to successfully install the latest version of PUBG Lite on your device.
Currently, the size of PUBG Mobile Lite’s latest version is around 650 MB. Thus make sure that your device has enough free storage space to accommodate it. If the file shows the ‘Problem Parsing the Package’ error, consider re-downloading it and follow the above steps again.
PUBG Mobile Lite Latest Update Features
- Varenga Snow Fight
- Varenga’s first snow and many snowy features await
- Snowboard: New gameplay! Climb up a snowy mountain to speed downhill
- Winter Festival “Specialty”: Frozen Egg! Throw it to the ground for a life-saving Ice Sculpture barrier
- Winter Castle: Grab your gear and adventure in a new area
- Winter Festival vibes in the Lobby and Spawn Island
- Universal Mark: Real-time marking gives teammates more accurate combat info