Even though Battlegrounds Mobile India is one of the best battle royale titles, there can be several reasons to quit the game. In some instances, players want to get rid of their game’s addiction or desire to switch to another one. Although uninstalling the game is not a permanent solution as one can still retrieve their progress by logging into their account.
In such a case, a user can permanently delete their BGMI account by following this detailed guide.
Everything you need to know about Deleting BGMI account
As of writing, the game doesn’t support any such direct feature which can be used to delete an account. However, several workarounds can be used to delete a Battlegrounds Mobile India account.
Unlink Google Account
If you’re using Google Play account then follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Google‘.
- Navigate to the connected apps section.
- Locate BGMI in the list of connected apps.
- Select it and hit the disconnect button.
Unlink Facebook account
Following are the steps to delink BGMI app from your Facebook account:
- Visit facebook.com and login to your account.
- Navigate to the account settings. (Click here if you can’t find it)
- Open the Apps and Website section.
- Select BGMI and revoke its access.
Unlink Twitter account
The process to disconnect the Twitter account from BGMI is almost the same as the previous one.
- Log in to your Twitter account in any browser.
- Then visit https://twitter.com/settings/account.
- In the bottom navigate to account>> Apps and Sessions >> BGMI
- Click on the ‘Revoke Access‘ button to erase all your BGMI data.
Important note: Everything including microtransactions, skins, in-game purchases will be wiped from your BGMI account once you delete it. So, think twice before deleting your account.