Similar to Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact 3rd, Honkai: Star Rail features a profusion of playable characters with different skill sets, passives, roles, and abilities.
Honkai Star Rail offers a different gameplay system, story, and many other things. However, there are still some things that it retains from its predecessors. Honkai Star Rail also categorizes its playable characters in terms of Elements. It also adds a few nuances like tags that represent a class system.
In this Honkai Star Rail guide, we will talk about the different elements and classes offered in the game.
Honkai Star Rail Character Elements
There are seven elements in Honkai Star Rail. These are Physical, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Quantum, and Imaginary. The playable characters in the game possess one of the said elements.
Related | Is Honkai Star Rail Coming to Nintendo Switch?
Similar to Genshin Impact, in Honkai Star Rail, players can proc different elemental reactions. Having a diverse team composition will help in different battle situations.
Honkai Star Rail Classes
Honkai Star Rail tags its playable characters in terms of classes. The class gives you an overview of what the character is all about. Currently, in the Honkai Star Rail closed beta, we get to see around six classes, these are:
- Fertility – Characters under the Fertility class come under the healer category.
- Preservation – Characters under the Preservation class come under the Tank/Shielder category.
- Hunt – Characters under the Hunt class come under the Assassin category. As they are good single target DPS units.
- Concord – Characters under the Concord class come under the Buffer category.
- Nihility – Characters under the Nihility class come under the De-Buffer category.
- Nous – Characters under the Nous class come under the Attacker category.
- Destruction – Similar to Nous, characters under the Destruction class come under the Attacker category.
Related | Honkai Star Rail: All Character’s Ultimates
Honkai: Star Rail is an upcoming mobile gacha-based strategy RPG title from miHoYo currently in beta stages.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!