Guardian Tales offers a myriad of playable characters and among them, we have the kind-hearted high priestess of the god of harvest, Bari. A three-star character who excels at many things but is quite known for her aesthetics and her one-of-a-kind weapon, a basket. In this article, we will talk about how players can get Bari in Guardian Tales.
Related | Guardian Tales: Heroes Tier List
How to Get Bari in Guardian Tales
Bari is one of the many playable characters in Guardian Tales that players can get through character summons.
As of now, there is no alternative way to get Bari. If you want her, you have to spend a good amount of gems in performing gacha summons/pulls, whatever you like to call it.
Related | Guardian Tales Codes
Bari is a three-star character. But she also has four-star and five-star variants. Where the five-star Bari is the most powerful one among its other variants.
Bari Basic Stats
Here are Bari’s basic stats that you should know about if you are planning on getting her.
- Grade – ☆☆☆
- Role – Ranged
- Element – Earth
- Compatible Equipment – Basket, Accessory
- Exclusive Weapon – Mayreel
Bari’s Weapon Abilities
Knowing about a character’s weapon and its ability is a must thing to do in a gacha game like Guardian Tales. In the wake of that, we have listed Bari’s weapon’s abilities.
- Normal Attack – Nature Energy Blaster
- Fires spell bullet with condensed energy of the earth.
- Chain Skill – Rose Grab
- Injured >> Downed
- Rose vines swirl around the enemies, inflicting 300% of DPS and reducing earth type resistance by 30% for 5 second(s).
- Special Ability – Magic Spell Recharge
- When spell bullets are recharged, Atk increases by 30% for 5 second(s).