Whilst Genshin Impact players were waiting for the version 1.3 update and the Marvelous Merchandise event – that starts tomorrow( January 23, 2021). The developers miHoYo have announced yet another event, that starts from today. Genshin Impact Slime Paradise is a web event that rewards players with free Primogems, Mora, Hero’s Wit, and Enhancement Ores.
Genshin Impact Slime Paradise is a new innovative web event where players have to purchase decorations and arrange them in a park, this will attract certain monsters, the more decoration you buy, the livelier the park will be, the more event currency you get.
Simple chronological order for completing Genshin Impact Slime Paradise event.
Buy Decoration –> Try to keep the park busy and filled with monsters –> the more event currency you get to redeem rewards or to buy new decoration items.
Genshin Impact Slime Paradise Event Start and End Date and Time
As of now, Genshin Impact Slime Paradise event is live and can be visited via this link. And, as for the end date, Genshin Impact Slime Paradise event will end on January 31, 2021, at 23:59 UTC+8.
Players must be adventure rank 10 or above to take part in Genshin Impact Slime Paradise event.
Genshin Impact Slime Paradise Event Currencies
There are two new currencies that players get to see in Genshin Impact Slime Paradise event. These are – Paradise Coins and Paradise Tickets.
Paradise Coins – This currency is used to purchase decoration items.
Paradise Tickets – Used for claiming event rewards.
Genshin Impact Slime Paradise Event Guide
Open Genshin Impact Slime Paradise web event using the aforementioned link and log in to your account(PC and Mobile only). If you use Genshin Impact forums and are already logged in the official website then the even page will auto log you in.
After clicking on enter, use the fairy stick like icon to purchase decorations.
Related | Genshin Impact 1.3 Update Patch Notes
As mentioned earlier paradise coins are used to buy decoration, and the purchased decorations will generate paradise tickets, used for claiming event rewards.
When monsters come to visit your park,, they will bring paradise tickets as gifts.
Slimes are good audience, as they won’t leave the park easily.
Rewards Shop is used to check and claim existing rewards like Primogems, Mora, Hero’s wit, and Enhancement ore.
Genshin Impact Slime Paradise Event Rewards list.
Click on the currency icon to switch between the two currencies, and the amount icon to check the current currency output rate. Purchasing decorations will increase Paradise tickets output rate.
Event task are easy way to earn a great amount of Paradise coins and Tickets in Genshin Impact Slime Paradise Event.
Here are some important things on the Genshin Impact Slime Paradise Event that you should know about.
[Source – Genshin Impact Slime Paradise Event official post]
1. You must purchase the right decorations to attract specific slimes to move in and specific monsters to visit. Pay attention to the decoration descriptions for clues!
2. When a slime moves in, it will stay at the park for the rest of the event — they simply don’t want to leave!
3. Visits will refresh daily. When a guest visits, they will stay in the park until they leave the next day. (When you have a new decoration that attracts a new kind of guest, that kind of guest will visit first the next day.)
4. All of the daily tasks, visitor events, earnings, and monster visits referred to in these rules refresh at 00:00 daily (based on the time of the server your character is on). (Asia: UTC+8；America: UTC-5；Europe: UTC+1；TW, HK, MO: UTC+8)
5. The events that occur in this web event are not related to the main story of the game in any way.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.