Rosaria is one of the most awaited upcoming four-star playable characters of Genshin Impact, leaked last year along-with six other playable characters. In Genshin Impact version 1.2, Rosaria was officially introduced as one of the nuns from the Church of Favonius. Moreover, she even played a decent role in the Dragonspine questline.
When it comes to release date, Rosaria is expected to come with Genshin Impact 1.4 update. Though, thanks to data miners we already have a lot of newly leaked information on Rosaria, her elemental skills and burst attacks, her constellations, passive talents, attack talents, and much more.
Disclaimer – The below mentioned details on Rosaria are based on datamined data and were in Chinese language. And, the translation was a little rough, so expect small mistakes in naming, etc.
Rosaria Attack Talents | Genshin Impact
Rosaria is a four-star Cryo polearm user whose attack talent is called Education Spear and is comprised of the three different types of normal attacks that we usually see in Genshin Impact.
Normal Attacks – Rosaria performs up to six consecutive spear strikes.
Charged Attacks – Rosaria consumes a certain amount of stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to the opponents along the way.
Plunging Attacks – Rosaria plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path, and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Rosaria Elemental Skill | Genshin Impact
Rosaria’s elemental skill in called Confession and using this skill Rosaria quickly moves behind the target enemy, piercing and slashing with the polearm – causing Cryo damage.
Rosaria Elemental Burst | Genshin Impact
Rosaria’s elemental burst attack is called Sacrament of Life. In this attack, Rosaria performs a 360 swing using her weapon, knocking down all the surrounding enemies, and at the same time, ice spears hit the ground causing Cryo elemental damage.
While the Ice Spear exists, it releases chills, causing AoE cryo damage.
Rosaria Passive Talents | Genshin Impact
- Night Walk – At night(from 18:00 to 6:00), the movement speed of the team is increased by 10%. This effect is not applied in Domains, Spiral Abyss, etc. Also, it cannot be stacked.
- Listen to the Shadow of Confession – After/During Rosaria’s elemental skill, her critical strike rate is increased by 12% for five seconds.
- Darkness Supported by secret – This passive talent is effective when Rosaria uses her elemental burst attack. Based on 15% of Rosaria’s CRIT Rate, the entire team, except Rosaria gains an increased critical strike rate for ten seconds. The CRIT Rate will not exceed 15%.
Rosaria Passive Constellations | Genshin Impact
Alike any other playable character in Genshin Impact, Rosaria has six constellations.
- Guidance of Sin – After Rosaria’s attack cause a critical strike, her own attack speed is increased by 10% and the damage caused by her normal attack is increased by 10% for four seconds.
- Blessed Land – The duration of the ice spear created by Rosaria’s elemental burst Sacrament of Life is increased by four seconds.
- Confession – The skill level of Confession elemental skill is increased by three levels, the max upgrade is 15.
- Painful Grace – When Rosaria’s elemental skill causes critical strike, it generates five elemental orbs for Rosaria. Also, this effect is triggered only once.
- Dying Prayer – The skill level of Sacrament of Life is increased by three levels, the max upgrade is 15.
- Acting Referee – The attack while Rosaria’s elemental burst is active will reduce enemies physical resistance by by 5%, and it can stack up to four times.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.