There are thirteen new hidden achievements that were added in Genshin Impact with the version 1.3 update. While most of the new hidden achievements are related to past enemies and locations, there are a few achievements like “Touch and Go“, that players unlock while battling the new enemy Primo Geovishap.
As the name suggests, Hidden Achievements in Genshin Impact does not have a description. So, players don’t actually know what they have to do in order to unlock them. But, thanks to the collective contribution of the Genshin Impact community we know about all new thirteen hidden achievements, and we also know how to unlock them.
So, without any further ado, let us check out the list of hidden achievements included in Genshin Impact after the version 1.3 update.
Genshin Impact 1.3 New Hidden Achievements List
Here is the list of all thirteen hidden achievements that were added in Genshin Impact after the version 1.3 update.
- You can Have Those Back! – Use a shield of a matching type (or a Geo shield) to counter a Geovishap’s Primordial Shower attack and deal immense DMG.
- Knockout – Destroy a Cryo Regisvine’s corolla weak point while it is performing its rotary spray attack.
- Back With The Wind – Absorb at least 10 Elemental Orbs created by the Anemo Hypostasis in a single battle.
- A House Ill-Founded – Cause the same Geo Hypostasis to fall three times by destroying the Basalt Column that it is on.
- None Stand Secure – Force the Geo Hypostasis into its revival state without destroying any Basalt Columns.
- Touch and Go – Use a shield to counter a Geovishap’s charging attack.
- Penalty – There are places where one cannot simply dig Pyro Slimes out of the ground. Find a red hilichurl somewhere near the water, force him into the water and wait for him to try digging up a pyro slime.
- Melting Away – Defeat a Cryo Cicin Mage while all her Cryo Cicins are currently active.
- Lizard Spock – Have one character get hit by all three parts of the Electro Hypostasis’ rock-paper-scissors attack consecutively.
- And You Call Yourself One of the Four Winds – Defeat an Anemoboxer Vanguard after having triggered all of their Elemental Absorptions
- Core Meltdown – Destroy the Blazing Seed created by a Pyro Regisvine.
- Till Debt Do Us Part – Defeat a Fatui Agent while they’re in their stealth mode.
- Deflection – Use a shield to counter a Primo Geovishap’s Primordial Shower attack.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.