Sangonomiya Kokomi is an upcoming five-star hydro element user and a catalyst wielder in Genshin Impact. She is a support character whose abilities are focused around healing.
Kokomi’s character event wish banner “Coral Palace Shinkai” is going to release in the second half of the Genshin Impact 2.1 update. And, as always, the second half of the version 2.1 update will commence twenty-one days later from the release of the version 2.1 update—meaning Kokomi will be available on September 22, 2021.
Keeping the imminent release of Sangonomiya Kokomi in mind, we have gathered details on her constellations and passive talents that will help you in deciding whether or not you should roll for Kokomi’s constellations.
Here are the different constellations of Sangonomiya Kokomi.
Constellation 1 – At Water’s Edge
While donning the Ceremonial Garment created by Nereid’s Ascension, the final Normal Attack in Sangonomiya Kokomi’s combo will unleash a swimming fish to deal 30% of her Max HP as Hydro DMG.
Constellation 2 – The Clouds Like Waves Rippling
Sangonomiya Kokomi gains the following Healing Bonuses concerning characters with 50% or less HP via the following methods:
- Kurage’s Oath Bake-Kurage: 4.5% of Kokomi’s Max HP.
- Nereid’s Ascension Normal and Charged Attacks: 0.6% of Kokomi’s Max HP.
Constellation 3 – The Moon, A Ship O’er the Seas
Increases the Level of Nereid’s Ascension by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Constellation 4 – The Moon Overlooks the Waters
While donning the Ceremonial Garment created by Nereid’s Ascension, Sangonomiya Kokomi’s Normal Attack SPD is increased by 10%, and Normal Attacks that hit opponents will restore 0.8 Energy for her.
Constellation 5 – All Streams Flow to the Sea
Increases the Level of Kurage’s Oath by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
Constellation 6 – Sango Isshin
While donning the Ceremonial Garment created by Nereid’s Ascension, Sangonomiya Kokomi gains a 40% Hydro DMG Bonus for 4s after her Normal and Charged Attacks heal a character with 80% or more HP.
How to Get Kokomi’s Constellations in Genshin Impact
Players can get constellations of Kokomi by wishing on her banner and getting a duplicate copy of her. Each duplicate copy will allow players to unlock one of the six constellations.
Kokomi’s Passive Talents
Here are the different passive talents of Sangonomiya Kokomi.
- Tamanooya’s Casket – If Sangonomiya Kokomi’s own Bake-Kurage are on the field when she uses Nereid’s Ascension, the Bake-Kurage’s duration will be refreshed.
- Song of Pearls – While donnoning the Ceremonial Garment created by Nereid’s Ascension, the Normal and Charged Attack DMG Bonus Sangonomiya Kokomi gains based on her Max HP will receive a further increase based on 15% of her Healing Bonus.
- Princess of Watatsumi – Decreases swimming Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effect.
- Flawless Strategy – Sangonomiya Kokomi has a 20% Healing Bonus, but a 100% decrease in Crit Rate.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.