Genshin Impact 2.0 update will add a variety of new features and quality of life changes to the game. We finally have a cross-save system between PlayStation and other platforms like iOS, Android, or PC coming to Genshin Impact with version 2.0 update.
The cross-save feature between PSN and other platforms has given birth to many new queries. One such query is as follows – Is Genesis Crystal shared between Playstation and iOS, Android, or PC?.
Is Genesis Crystal in Genshin Impact Shared Between Playstation and iOS/Android/PC?
The short answer to this question is a “No” Genshin Impact’s premium currency, “Genesis Crystal”, is not shared between PSN and other platforms, even with the new cross-save feature coming with update 2.0.
It means players who buy Genesis Crystals in Genshin Impact on PlayStation will not be able to use it while playing the same save file on PC or another platform.
However, you can use Genesis Crystals on the platform you bought them. And, the items you get would be present when you play Genshin Impact on different platforms, granted required accounts are linked, and they share a common miHoYo account.
Other Quality of Life Changes and New Features
- Artifact Exhance system – Mystic Offering.
- New weapon’s banner pity system – Epitomized Path.
- Massive amount of story content coming with the Archon Quests and Side Quests.
- Cross-progression among PS5, PS4, PC, Android, and iOS.
- Enhanced character shading.
- Haptic Feedback Support added to PS5 version.
- Additional Serenitea Pot functions including a gadget to collect seeds and plant in the “fields” in your realm.
There’s a lot more to the Genshin Impact 2.0 update. Check out our Genshin Impact guides section for more information.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.