Genshin Impact’s Hyankunin Ikki event is currently underway. It is a tag-team event where players have to form six teams and take part in a tournament and defeat different waves of enemies. Every stage in the Hyankunin Ikki event has three-tier rewards. The first tier reward includes Primogems and Talent Books, the second tier rewards include, Hero’s Wit and Mora, and the third tier reward includes Mystic Enhancement Ores.
To get every reward in a stage, players have to score 2000 points. However, many players are struggling with the Hyankunin Ikki event. To help players out, we have prepared a handy guide on Genshin Impact’s Hyankunin Ikki event.
Hyakunin Ikki Event Guide
After interacting with the Hyankunin Ikki event domain entrance, players are asked to select a stage.
Once that is done, players have to form six teams, each of two characters. There are six trial characters, just in case if you don’t have 12 characters or if they are not raised enough.
For every team, players can configure certain skills that complement the teams’ damage output. You can either go through all the skills and configure them based on the characters on the team. Or, you can be like us and just put random skills. [Done for the testing purpose]
- Once the tournament stage starts, the only thing you have to keep in mind is that swap your team very often. If you don’t swap teams, the damage is reduced to almost non-existent.
- You can use elemental reactions to deal more damage. For example, a team with Ganyu and Xiangling can proc Melt reaction very easily.
- If you don’t have good characters, just use the trial characters. Their energy recharge is great and they deal good damage.
- Use characters who have AoE skills. Because in most of the stages you will be dealing with multiple enemies.
- To get a 2000 or more score, complete the tournament on extreme difficulty. As with extreme difficulty, you get more points for killing an enemy.
- Always kill Samachurls first. Because their healing is stronger than any Genshin Impact five-star character.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.