Genshin Impact 2.1 update introduced a five-star playable character Aloy that PS4 and PS5 players can get for free right now. Even Genshin Impact mobile and PC players, so long as they also own a PS4 or PS5, can claim the free copy of Aloy and her Predator Bow on PC and Mobile via cross-platform support by using the same miHoYo account.
The problem here is that most players have already used their PSN account to create a new miHoYo account to play Genshin Impact on PS4 or a PS5. Because of this, players are struggling to get Aloy and the Predator Bow.
In the wake of that, we’ve prepared a handy guide that shows how players can unlink their PSN account in Genshin Impact. Players can then use a PSN account linked to their main miHoYo account to claim Aloy and the Predator Bow.
How to Unlink Your PSN Account
To unlink a PSN account from Genshin Impact, players have to fill and submit the “PSN Account Unlink” form.
In the form, players are asked to fill in details like:
- Current PSN Online ID
- Region of your account
- UID on your PS4/5
- Adventure Rank
- Account Data
- List of playable characters
- 5-star weapons
- Reason for your PSN Unlink request
Points To Keep in Mind
- Upon completion of the PSN Account Unlink, all the original game progress on PSN, including the purchases you made, will be deleted.
- After unlinking your account, a completely new game progress will be started if you log into the game with the same PSN account.
- If your PSN account is linked to PC/mobile and Genesis Crystals have been purchased on PSN, you won’t be able to use these Genesis Crystals on PC/mobile since they aren’t shared. Any Genesis Crystals obtained on your PSN account will not be available on PC/mobile; this includes but is not limited to Genesis Crystals obtained via top-ups, refunded purchases, and compensation for top-up errors for Blessing of the Welkin Moon and Battle Pass. To avoid losses, you can convert such Genesis Crystals to Primogems.
- All steps mentioned above are irreversible.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.