Gorou is an upcoming playable character in Genshin Impact who is slated to release in the version 2.3 update. He is a Geo element user whose weapon of choice is a bow. Gorou is presumably a great support character that many players are looking forward to building.
As per a few reliable Genshin Impact leaks, Gorou will get featured in Arataki Itto’s character event wish banner. His abilities and attack animations were also leaked over the internet. Today, we are going to take a look at them.
Genshin Impact Gorou’s Abilities and Idle Animation Leaked Video
The leaked video of Gorou’s skills showcases his attack animations, his Elemental Burst, Elemental Skill’s effective range, the buff that active players get, and a few other things.
Gorou’s Elemental Skill
Gorou’s elemental skill is called Inuzaka All-Round Defense, and here is what it does:
Inuzaka All-Round Defense
Deals Area of Effect Geo Damage and sets up a General’s War Banner.
General’s War Banner
Provides the following buffs based on the number of party members who are of the Geo Element:
- Having 1 Geo party member grants “Standing Firm”: Defense Bonus.
- Having 2 Geo party members adds the “Impregnable” effect: grants resistance to interruption.
- Having 3 party members adds the “Shatter” effect: grants a Geo Damage Bonus.
- Only 1 General’s War Banner that Gorou created himself can exist on the field at any one time. Characters can only benefit from 1 General’s War Banner at a time.
Gorou’s Elemental Burst
Gorou’s Elemental Burst, aka ultimate ability, is called Juuga: Forward Unto Victory, and here is what it does:
Juuga: Forward Unto Victory
Displaying his valor as a general, Gorou deals Area of Effect Geo Damage and creates a field known as General’s Glory to embolden his comrades.
This field has the following properties:
- It has the same effects as the General’s War Banner created by Inuzaka All-Round Defense, providing buffs based on the number of party members whose Element is Geo. It will also move together with your active character.
- Generates 1 Crystal Collapse every 1.5 seconds that deals Area of Effect Geo Damage to 1 opponent with its Area of Effect.
- It will pull elemental shards created by the Crystallize Reaction within its Area of Effect to your active character’s position every 1.5 seconds.
- If a General’s War Banner created by Gorou himself currently exists on the field when this ability is used, it will be destroyed. Additionally, using Inuzaka All-Round Defense while General’s Glory is active will not create a General’s War Banner.
- If Gorou falls in battle, the General’s Glory effects that he activated himself will be canceled.
Check out our Genshin Impact 2.2 guides page for other coverage related to the version 2.2 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!