Collei is a four-star Dendro user in Genshin Impact whose weapon of choice is a Bow. You can get her during the version 3.0 update when she gets featured on Tighnari and other re-run banners. In this Genshin Impact guide, we share details on Collei’s Passive abilities and her Constellations that you can unlock to make her stronger.
So, without further ado, let us check out Genshin Impact Collei’s Passive Talents and Constellations.
Genshin Impact Collei Passive Talents and Constellations Guide
Below you can find all three passive talents of Collei and her six different Constellations with details on how you can unlock them.
Collei’s Passive Talents
You can unlock Collei’s passive talents by leveling her.
- Gliding Champion of Sumeru – Decreases gliding Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20%. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effect.
- Floral Sidewinder – If one of your party members has triggered Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions before the Floral Ring returns it will grant the character the Sprout effect upon return, which will continuously deal Dendry DMG equivalent to 40% of Collei’s ATK to nearby opponents for 3 seconds. If another Sprout effect is triggered during its initial duration, the initial effect will be removed.
- The Languid Wood – When a character within the Cuilein-Anbar Zone triggers Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions, the Zone’s duration will be increased by 1 seconds. A single Trump-Card Kitty can be extended by up to 3 seconds.
Collei Constellations in Genshin Impact
- Deepwood Patrol (C1) – When in the party and not on the field, Collei’s Energy Recharge is increased by 20%
- Through Hill and Copse (C2) – The Passive Talent Floral Sidewinder is changed to this:
- The Floral Ring will grant the character the Sprout effect from Floral Sidewinder upon return, dealing 40% of Collei’s ATK as Dendro DMG to nearby opponents for 3 seconds. From the moment of using Floral Brush to the moment when this instance of Sprout effect ends, if any of your party members triggers Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions, the Sprout effect will be extended by 3 seconds.
- The Sprout effect can only be extended this way once. If another Sprout effect is triggered during its initial duration, the initial effect will be removed. Requires you to have the Floral Sidewinder Passive Talent.
- Scent of Summer (C3) – Increases the Level of Floral Brush by 3
- Gift of the Woods (C4) – Using Trump-Card Kitty will increase all nearby characters’ Elemental Mastery by 60 for 12 seconds excluding Collei.
- All Embers (C5) – Increases the Level of Trump-Card Kitty by 3.
- Forest of Falling Arrows (C6) – When the Floral Ring hits opponents, it will create a miniature Cuilein-Anbar that will deal 200% of Collei’s ATK as Dendro DMG. Each Floral Brush can only create one such miniature Cullein-Anbar.
How to Unlock Collei’s Constellations in Genshin Impact?
You can unlock Collei’s Constellations in Genshin Impact by obtaining her Stella Fortuna—which you get when you receive a copy of Collei while wishing on her banner.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.8 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.