Xingqiu is one of the best 4-star characters in Genshin Impact. He is an excellent Hydro sub-DPS who deals a ridiculous amount of damage with his elemental skill, Guhua Sword: Fatal Rainscreen, and elemental burst, Guhua Sword: Raincutter. Xingqui’s elemental burst releases rain swords when a character uses their normal attacks, making him one of the best Hydro appliers in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Xingqiu Build Guide
If you have Xingqiu and need to learn how to build him, this guide will tell you about the best weapons and artifacts for Xingqiu in Genshin Impact.
Best Weapons for Xingqiu
Xingqiu is an overall strong Hydro character but has a painfully long skill cooldown and high cost on his elemental burst. Because of these two problems, players are recommended to use weapons with Energy Recharge. However, at Constellation 6, Xingqui’s energy problems get resolved, and he can use a DPS sword.
Non-C6 Xingqiu Weapons
Below C6, Xingqui’s best weapon is the 4-star Sacrificial Sword. This sword provides a whopping 61.3% Energy Recharge and offers a passive effect that resets the elemental skill cooldown. It is perfect for Xingqiu, who has a 21 second skill cooldown.
Travelers without Sacrificial Sword can use the following Energy Recharge weapons on Xingqiu:
- Favonius Sword – provides high Energy Recharge and is better for overall team
- Skyward Blade – high base ATK and decent Energy Recharge
- Sapwood Blade – F2P craftable option but only viable in Dendro teams
C6 Xingqiu Weapons
C6 Xingqiu has comparatively less need for Energy Recharge. Having a little Energy Recharge from artifacts or running another Hydro character in the party. Even for C6 Xingqiu, Sacrifical Sword is a great weapon, but not necessary. Travelers can use these weapons for more DPS
- Primordial Jade Cutter – provides tons of Crit Rate
- Mistsplitter Reforged – high base ATK and decent Crit DMG
- Haran Geppaku Futsu – good stat-stick with Crit Rate
- Skyward Blade – high base ATK with lots of Energy Recharge
- Lion’s Roar – good in Raiden National or Taser teams
Best Artifacts for Xingqiu
Without C6, Xingqiu needs around 200-210% Energy Recharge to use his elemental burst every rotation. Emblem of Severed Fate is the perfect artifact set for Xingqiu. The 2-piece effect provides 20% Energy Recharge while the 4-piece effect boosts the character’s burst damage based on total Energy Recharge.
However, farming a decent 4-piece Emblem set can take too long. Instead, travelers can go with any of the following artifact set combinations to build sub-DPS Xingqiu:
- 2-piece Noblesse Oblige (20% Burst DMG Bonus) + 2-piece Heart of Depth (15% Hydro DMG Bonus)
- 2-piece Noblesse Oblige (20% Burst DMG Bonus) + any 2-piece 18% ATK set
- 2-piece Noblesse Oblige (20% Burst DMG Bonus) + 2-piece Emblem of Severed Fate (20% Energy Recharge)
As for the main stats on the artifacts, travelers are recommended to use ATK% on Sands, Hydro DMG Bonus on Goblet, and Crit Rate/DMG on Circlet. Crit Rate, Crit DMG, Energy Recharge, and ATK% are to be prioritized in artifacts’ sub stats.
This completes our guide to Xingqiu in Genshin Impact. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments!
Also Read | Best Genshin Impact Tighnari Build