Genshin Impact 2.2 “Into the Perilous Labyrinth of Fog” update will release on October 13, 2021, across Mobile, PC, and PlayStation platforms. Players will finally get access to the last island of Inazuma called Tsurumi, a Hu Tao and Childe re-run, new four-star character Thoma, a plentitude of new events, quests, puzzles, and other things.
To make sure you don’t miss out on any new Genshin Impact content. We have put together a list of everything new coming out with the version 2.2 update.
Genshin Impact 2.2 Patch Notes
Here are some of the major content additions and changes coming with the Genshin Impact 2.2 update.
Four new weapons are coming out with Genshin Impact 2.2 update. A five-star bow, Polar Star, and three new four-stars, that are listed below.
- Akuoumaru (4-Star Claymore)
- Wavebreaker’s Fin (4-Star Polearm)
- Mouun’s Moon (4-Star Bow)
- Labyrinth Warriors
- Shadow of the Ancients
- Tuned to the World’s Sound
- Dreams of Bloom
- A Particularly Particular Author
- Octave of the Maushiro
- The Sea of Fog and the Rite of the Trees
- The Sun-Wheel and Mt. Kanna
- The Saga of Mr. Forgetful
- Clean House
- Farewell of Snezhnaya
- Moment of Bloom
- Two updated Epitome Invocation banner
- Radish and Fish Stew
- Berry Mizu Manjuu
- Soba Noodles
Quality of Life Changes
- Increases Inventory limit for Artifacts from 1,000 to 1,500.
- New feature to skip the display scene when performing a 10-wish pull.
- Feature for learning Furnishing Blueprints in the Forge menu, Crafting Bench, and the Furnishing Creation interface in Serenitea Pot.
- In the Shop > Stardust Exchange section, there is now no limit to the amount of Mora that can be exchanged, but we have added a limit for each exchange, which is 100.
- At the Souvenir Shops in Mondstadt and Liyue, there is no limit to the amount of Mora that can be exchanged, but we have added a limit for each exchange, which is 300.
- Updates the usable materials for the Parametric Transformer: including new harvestable materials in Inazuma and certain materials dropped by enemies, etc.
- Adds PC platform support for DualSense Wireless Controller for PS5.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.