Garena Free Fire Max is the enhanced version of the popular battle royale game, Free Fire. The title features many advanced features and upgraded graphics as comparative to the standard version. Since Free Fire Max is an upgraded version, players will require a high-end smartphone to run it.
Most recently, Garena released the OB26 update for the Free Fire Max. The update brought a new lobby, customized weapon display, parachuting animation and a lot more. With a bunch of new additions, the size of the Free Fire Max APK and OBB files has also been increased to around 850 MB.
Here’s an essential guide for those who want to install the latest update of Free Fire Max.
How to download Free Fire Max OB26 update
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3k6ZeQo
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/2Zyycbd
- Download the Free Fire Max OB26 APK file from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefiremax.
- Launch the game and login with your account to play the latest Free Fire Max.
As mentioned earlier, Free Fire Max APK file size is around 47 MB, and the OBB weighs around 848 MB. Thus, it will require approx. 2 GB of free storage on your smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.