Free Fire’s latest update, known as World Series, is live now globally. The previous version, i.e., The Cobra, proved to be a huge success for the developers as it amassed millions of downloads in a concise period. To deliver a whole new gaming experience to Free Fire fans, Garena has released a new update called “World Series.”
The update contains many new characters, pets, weapons, maps that one can try out after downloading the Free Fire World Series from Google Play Store and Apple Store. Besides this, Android users can sideload the game via APK and OBB files.
Here is a step-by-step guide to download and install the Garena Free Fire World Series update.
How to download Free Fire World Series Update APK
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3wTHnT7
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3dgCYBL
- Download the APK file of the Garena Free Fire World Series version from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire World Series update APK file size is around 46 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 630 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate on the smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.