Free Fire developers have officially released the OB27 update. With many new weapons, characters and pets, there’s a lot of insane content to discover in Free Fire’s OB27 version. In addition to this, a slew of bugs and glitches have also been patched, followed by several adjustments to old firearms.
Players can try out the new features by downloading the latest Free Fire OB27 update from Google Play Store and Apple Store. However, if one runs into any error, they can install the Free Fire OB27 update via side loading.
This article provides a step-by-step guide on how the players can download the latest OB27 update on their device via the APK file.
Free Fire OB27 APK + OBB Download Link for Android
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3wTHnT7
OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3dgCYBL
- Download the OB27 update APK file of the Garena Free Fire from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire OB27 update APK file size is around 46 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 630 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to install on the smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading the APK and OBB files and install them again.
Keep in touch with us to receive latest Garena Free Fire updates.