Free Fire OB29 Advance Server APK went live today. Players have around a week to try out the new features coming in the Free Fire’s next major update, i.e., OB29. Besides this, players can also earn free diamonds by reporting bugs to Garena.
Although one can download and install the Free Fire OB29 Advance Server, only the registered players would access the Advance server. Here’s a guide to directly download and install the OB29 Advance Server APK on your phone.
How to download Free Fire OB29 Advance Server?
APK Download Link: Will be added on July 21
- Download Free Fire Advance Server’s latest version APK file from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, launch Free Fire Advance Server.
- Enter the Activation Code to enter in the game.
The OB29 Advance Server application weighs around 1 GB and will occupy 2 GB of storage space on your phone after installation.
As mentioned in the final step, players would require an activation code to access the Free Fire Advance Server. Fans can procure the code by registering on Garena’s official website.
Unfortunately, activation codes are very limited, and players should register at their earliest to receive one. More information here.