The latest Free Fire OB25 update has been finally released globally. The newest update has brought a ton of new features and changes to the game to enhance the players’ overall gaming experience.
Some of the notable and major changes of the Free Fire OB25 update are the new training island, Clash Squad ranked season, HUD option, and many more.
Free Fire OB25 update (v1.56.2) is now available to download for everyone on Google Play Store and Apple Store. Beyond this, players can also download and install the latest patch via the APK and OBB files of the game. Keeping this into account, we have listed below the direct download links of Free Fire OB25 update APK and OBB files.
How to download Free Fire OB25 Update APK
Free Fire OB25 Update APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3orqRVi
Free Fire OB25 Update OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/2IlAcib
- Download the APK file of the Garena Free Fire OB25 version from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire OB25 update APK file size is around 46 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 630 MB. The update requires approx. 1 GB of free storage in total to accommodate on the smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.
Related: Why is Free Fire not opening?
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!