Free Fire’s Booyah Day patch update was a huge success for the community as it garnered millions of downloads in just a few hours. To deliver a whole new gaming experience to Free Fire fans, Garena has rolled out yet another “New Beginning” update for the game.
With the Free Fire New Beginning update release, players can witness a ton of changes like New Ranked Season 4 for Clash Squad mode, Vector Akimbo gun, updated training grounds, and more. Beyond this, players can now save up to two sets of HUD layouts to instantly change during the match.
The latest Free Fire New Beginning patch update is available to download on Google Play Store and Apple Store. In case one encounters an error while updating the game, below, we have listed the download links of both APK and OBB files to install the latest version of Free Fire manually.
How to download Free Fire New Beginning Update APK
Free Fire New Beginning Update APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3orqRVi
Free Fire New Beginning Update OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/2IlAcib
- Download the New Beginning update APK file of the Garena Free Fire from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety, and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire New Beginning update APK file size is around 46 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 630 MB. The update requires approx. 1 GB of free storage in total to accommodate on the smartphone.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.