Week 5 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 is well underway, and a set of new challenges have officially arrived in the game. One of the tasks this week is to destroy structures with a Motorboat or Motorboat Missiles.
Completing this challenge is relatively easy if players know the exact Motorboat Missiles spawn locations. Therefore, here’s an essential guide to finding Motorboats in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.
Where to find Motorboats in Fortnite?
Sleepy Sound is the best place to find Motorboats in Fortnite Chapter 3, as there are a bunch of spawns in this particular place. After landing at Sleepy Sound, search for Motorboats around the area.
When you find a motorboat, all you need to do is destroy structures by shooting missiles. In order to shoot a missile, you will need to press the accelerator key on the keyboard. In order to complete the challenge, you will need to destroy structures using Motorboats missiles 15 times.
After that, the challenge will be marked as completed, and the respective amount of XP will be credited into the Fortnite account.
Players can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 5 challenges below:
- Build structures at Creamy Crossroads, Sleepy Sound, and Condo Canyon (0/3)
- Claim an abandoned tent (0/1)
- Drive a vehicle through water (0/1)
- Knock down Timber Pines (0/5)
- Gain shields using a Shield Sprinkler (0/100)
- Teleport using Rift Generators at different Seven Outposts (0/3)
- Destroy structures with Motorboat MIssiles (0/15)
- Damage opponents with an SMG (0/1000)
- Purchase items from vending machines (0/3)
If you still have any questions regarding Fortnite’s motorboat challenge, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.